Over the past three months, we’ve been working on something completely new. Please welcome our new course on Python data analysis!
We got many emails from users like you with good feedback on our Introduction to R course. So first, I want to start off with a big thank you—reading your wonderful comments was like a burst of energy! We’re always looking to improve our offerings, and we greatly value your input.
So, after carefully considering your feedback, we decided to keep up the momentum and go even further—this time, with Python! I mean, why not? We’re good at making technical courses on SQL and R; it was only a matter of time before Python would make its way into our catalog.
Three months later, after carefully redesigning the Vertabelo Academy database environment to be used with Python, we’re proud to announce the birth of our brand new course: Introduction to Python for Data Science.
Why learn data science with Python?
Enough about us—let’s talk about the course and how you can benefit from it.
One of the most promising benefits of Python is that it is relatively easy to learn, and all of the necessary tools are freely available. If you deal with data on a daily basis, you want to make good decisions based on that data, right? Thus, you need to know how to interpret the data so you can derive key business insights. And that’s where a powerful language like Python comes into play.
This course will teach you to use Python for data science from scratch. Whether you’re a business or data analyst, a beginner data scientist, or simply someone interested in data science without any prior programming experience, this course is perfect for you!
We’ll start off by explaining the basics of Python, a modern programming language that is especially popular among data scientists. Not only is Python popular, but it’s also very quick and efficient.
To start things off, you’ll learn about Python strings, floats, and other data types. Next, you’ll learn how to process and analyze datasets in Python using pandas, a popular data science library. You’ll also learn how to create simple charts with matplotlib, Python’s data visualization library. Most importantly, you’ll learn how to perform basic data analysis, just like a real data scientist!
What’s in it for me?
- 141 interactive exercises. Learn at your own pace, from anywhere and anytime. Interact with hands-on exercises for improved retention.
- Lifetime access to the course. When you purchase the course, you’ll get instant personal access to all of its content.
- Certificate of completion. After you successfully finish all of the exercises, you’ll get a downloadable PDF certificate to showcase your accomplishment.
- 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the quality of the course, you can get a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
- Hints for the exercises. You can ask questions and share insights with other members of the Vertabelo Academy community through the Discuss tab. You can also drop us a line directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be more than happy to answer! 😊
We recommend the course to:
- Anyone who needs to present data to a group or publish a data presentation.
- Anyone interested in data science or programming.
- Data and business analysts.
- Beginner data scientists.
- Students taking classes in data analysis.
Start learning Python today, and take your data science skills to the next level!