Another Python course is now available on Vertabelo Academy. “How to Read and Write CSV Files in Python” is an online course for anyone interested in working with files in Python—a must-have skill for any beginner software developer or data scientist!
After the great success of our SQL courses, we began working hard on the Python learning path. So far, we’ve made five Python courses available, and we’re proud to announce the release of yet another one: How to Read and Write CSV Files in Python!
In this course, you’ll learn to use the csv module available in Python. We’ll teach you to write and read CSV files in Python as well as use CSV dialects to speed up the process.
Why Learn Python File Operations?
CSV (comma-separated value) files are an extremely common way of representing tabular data. They’re used extensively in the world of data science and software engineering to create persistent data or transfer information between various systems. CSV files are also lightweight and easy to read for humans.
Regardless of whether you’re a data scientist or a software engineer, you’ll probably need to import files or save to files in Python a lot. CSV files can also be of great help to IT administrators who use Python to write automated scripts. That’s why learning to work with CSV files in Python is a must, no matter your job type!
Vertabelo Academy’s How to Read and Write CSV Files in Python online course covers all the necessary concepts that’ll help you work with real-world CSV files. The course offers a quick and easy-to-follow introduction to the csv module available in Python.
We’ll start with a bit of theory. Then, we’ll move on to show you how to read from and write to CSV files using the csv module from the Python Standard Library. We’ll also explain what CSV dialects are and how you can use them to make your life easier. At the end of the course, you’ll have a chance to check your skills with a short quiz.
The Vertabelo Academy team believes in learning by doing. That’s why every single piece of theory or explanation is backed up with interactive exercises that will boost your confidence and help consolidate knowledge. At the end of each part, there are also quick quizzes to help you review new concepts and check how much you’ve learned.
What’s in It for Me?
- 51 interactive exercises. Practice with hands-on exercises straight from your web browser, anywhere and anytime.
- Lifetime access to the course. When you purchase the course, you’ll get instant personal access to all of its content. You can learn at your own pace as there are no time limitations.
- Certificate of completion. After you successfully finish all of the exercises, you’ll get a downloadable PDF certificate to showcase your accomplishment.
- 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the quality of the course, you can get a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
- Hints for the exercises. You can make use of ready-made hints for all exercises, or ask questions and share insights with other members of the Vertabelo Academy community through the Discuss tab. You can also drop us a line at email@example.com, and we’ll be more than happy to answer! ??
We Recommend the Course to:
- Students taking classes on Python.
- Beginner software engineers or data scientists.
- Academics who use Python in their fields of study.
- IT administrators writing scripts in Python.
- Enthusiasts with basic Python skills who want to extend their knowledge.
Accelerate your career with Vertabelo Academy courses now!